Camboriu

 The best holidays I have ever had were in December 2017. I was finishing year 11 at school when I went to Camboriu, Brazil, for one week. It was the best week of my life. I travelled to Brazil with my classmates, who are also my best friends. We did a lot of activities during those days, such as going to the beach, swimming in the ocean, playing soccer with Brazilians and other Chileans, visiting iconic places, going shopping, and partying most nights. It has been the best so far because I got to spend a lot of time with my best friends, and make unforgettable memories. I remember this very special moment when we all had to compete with other schools so we played as a team and then we realised how lucky we were to be on this trip together. Also, the last night we spent in Brazil was very emotional too because we went to Cristo Luz. We had a lovely dinner, we dressed up formally, and we took lots of pictures.


Comentarios

  1. I also went to Brazil for my studies, but to Foz do Iguaçu. The climate there is humid and I love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wonder if you won the match with the Brazilians lol xD

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares