A country I'd like to visit

I love travelling because I believe it is the best way to spend money. You get to live amazing experiences and learn about another country. The country I would love to visit would be Greece because the culture and the country's history are really interesting. I know that during Ancient Greece one of the most developed fields was Philosophy and it is very well known since this is where all modern civilizations took inspiration from, highlighting its democratic principles. I would like to go sightseeing in Athens and visit the Acropolis. Additionally, I would visit the beaches near the city as well. One of the most touristic places is Mykonos, one of Greece's most famous island. It is famous for its beautiful landscapes, nature, and nightlife. I don't see myself living or working there so I would just go as a tourist since I have all my family and friends in Chile. In addition, I would also like to travel to Greece with all my friends and family.






Comentarios

  1. Greece is amazing! i love the history of the country, i hope one day you can go! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For me Greece is very rich in culture, it is the inspiration for one of my favorite games, "god of war".

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares