Tv shows and series

 I do have a favorite series and it is “Breaking Bad” but it shares the first place along with “Chernobyl”. I like “Breaking Bad” because it shows how your life can change dramatically in a short period of time. It also shows how all of the characters develop and change throughout the series and not all series show the characters’ evolution. My favourite character is Walter White because it is the main character and that is why the changes he goes through are well displayed . I like “Chernobyl” because it shows how the accident occured from the inside. It also exposes how bad things were handled by the authorities in charge and it is a short series. I tend to enjoy watching short series because I don’t have much time to watch series so it’s perfect when it’s short. I enjoy the drama and suspense series because it makes me sympathize with the characters and it is easier to get involved with the story. I haven’t seen “Peaky blinders” but I would really like to because it has very good reviews and I have heard it is a great series. I also haven’t watched “Anne with an E” but I think I would love to watch it because it seems like a sweet but at the same time a sad story.






Comentarios

  1. I've never seen anything about Chernobyl, but it looks pretty interesting! especially for the story, I will definitely take it into account.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Chernobyl, good plot, good performances and very good series, I saw it in one day ... I agree with your opinion.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares