My favorite movie

 My favorite movie at the moment is “Parasite”. I like it because the plot is unpredictable, and it shows different kinds of situations with humor, drama, and mystery. I also liked the fact that the movie deals with difficult topics such as poverty, the different social strata in that country, and how different those families live, depending if you are rich or poor.

I don’t usually watch a lot of movies but when I do, I like suspense and sports movies because I am passionate about all kinds of sports. I also watch documentaries about sports.

The most recent movie I saw was “Parasite” a few months ago. I highly recommend it because I think everyone who has watched the movie didn’t expect the events that took place. It is a wonderful movie.

I would also like to add that the actors were incredible, especially Song Kang-ho, Lee Sun-kyun and Cho Yeo-jeong. “Parasite” has won many awards, such as the Palme d’Or, becoming the first South Korean movie to win this award. It also won a lot of Oscars in 2020.




Comentarios

  1. Hi there, I haven’t seen Parasite, but I really want to. It’s on Netflix so goes to my bucket list!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember when I saw that movie, I saw it pirated with Spanish dubbing from Spain, it was horrible haha. Now that you share it, I will watch it again because it is very good.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never seen that movie, but I was very impressed by your post, I hope to see it soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When i saw this movie, i was in shock. It's sooooo good and you're right, is so unpredictable, before i saw it, i thought it would be literally abour parasites, but i took a big surprise...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares