My future job

 

Hello! I would like to have a job in the public services area, especially if it involves me helping others with their demands and trying to find a solution for the better. I imagine working with lots of people, who have the same passion as I, which is helping others. I imagine working as a team, where the solutions we give, show all of our different points of view so it represents the society without leaving people aside. I enjoy working both indoors and outdoors, that is why I would like to work outdoors taking the demands, connecting with people and working indoors to manage the problems. I would like to travel all around Chile so I can gain a better perspective with the different sides of each region, city or town. I think this is a very important aspect because without knowing where the people come from it is hard to find a solution that really helps them. It is a dream goal of mine that one day I could work outside of Santiago. I don’t really feel comfortable writing about my future salary because I am not interested in that yet. I think I would like to take the Social Rights major because I think it is the core of every community. Every person should live with dignity and protect their wellbeing.


Comentarios

Entradas populares